The CCRC Social Worker

Many CCRCs (Continuing Care Retirement Communities also known as LifePlan communities) have social workers that can help integrate you with what is available both on and off campus.  These trained people can help you if you need something but are not sure where to turn to.  As you move from independent to assisted to nursing, they may be involved in the process to help you transition and to discuss with your family should they be involved as well.

If you like what you've read, please share the post using the buttons above and sign up for our newsletter below.

Click here to read more of our original CCRC blog content