Riverside Assisted Living
Soldotna, AK - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Riverside Assisted Living is a spirited assisted living community in Soldotna, Alaska. It is within classy Kenai Peninsula County which is part of the Last Frontier.
Riverside Assisted Living in Alaska was conceived with one thing in mind, making your golden years fun, comfortable and carefree, in an elegant setting. Whether you are completely independent or needing significant assistance with ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living), our caring staff & experienced healthcare professionals are dedicated to your well-being. We spared no expense in our beautiful 33,000 sq ft building, to make you feel right at home, while receiving unparalleled care. Delicious meals, housekeeping/laundry, 24-hr staffing, medications management, access to a nurse, and assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and mobility. We’ve got you covered. You’ll enjoy stunning riverfront views from our patio and courtyard, spacious dining, living room and dance hall as well as from our activity room, theater and second floor atrium lounge.
And don’t forget a visit to our salon, spa, library, game and exercise rooms. Musical pieces played on a baby grand piano and watching the fish in our 400 gallon aquarium are just a few things to keep you occupied at Riverside Assisted Living. Our newly added hobby farm and expansive greenhouse appeal to many of our residents. However, it’s the relationships you create with our devoted staff and the other residents that make this place so special.
Riverside offers luxurious living on the world famous Kenai River in Soldotna, Alaska and offers a one of a kind living experience. Our community values our residents, promotes independence & focuses on enhancing and empowering the lives of individuals. We are raising the standard in senior care.
We believe it's time that we remember that everything is connected, our families, our homes and our communities. We are redefining and raising the standard for senior care. We are a product of goals and inspiration founded on expertise of community planners and professionals with a resolve to do something fundamentally different.
Riverside is redefining and raising the standard for senior living care. Our community is a product of goals and inspiration founded on expertise of community planners and professionals with a resolve to do something fundamentally different.
Our private, riverside setting provides an optimal environment for healthy living care in our charming home. Along with support from skilled and caring staff, each resident is offered a personalized plan to meet individual needs and goals.
- Three Delicious Meals Each Day and Snacks
- On-Site 24-Hour Staffing & access to a Registered Nurse
- Personal Assessment & Scheduled Nursing Consultation used to create a Personalized Care Plan
- Medication Monitoring/Assistance, Coordination with Primary Care Physician & Pharmacy
- Assistance Monitoring Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Weight, Pulse, and Temperature
- Fitness & Health Maintenance Promotion
- Laundry & Linen Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Additional Supportive Services available include assistance with: Dressing, Bathing, Grooming, Bathroom, Ambulation.
- Kenai River Frontage on 1.38 acres
- Easy access to downtown Soldotna
- Beauty Salon, Jacuzzi-Spa, Massage Room and Light Therapy
- Beautiful and Secure Riverfront Patio
- Spacious Riverfront Dining, Living Room and Dance Hall
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Raised Flower/Vegetable Gardens
- Hobby Farm
- Expansive Greenhouse
- Large Aquarium
- Private Dining
- Conference Room
- Exercise and Physical Therapy Room
- Activity Lounge
- Move Theater Room
- Worship Services
- Baby Grand Piano
- Computer Room
- Two Libraries
- TV Nooks
- Heated Atrium Lounge with Scenic View
- Game and Lounge Room
- Private Living Areas
- Balconies with River View
- Riverside Rooms
- TVs, DVRs, DVD and Sound Systems
- Direct TV & Wifi
- Outings (activities bus)
- Animals (chickens, bunnies and house pet – dog)
- Fine Dining on the Kenai River
- Movie Nights (large theater room) & Game Nights
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Games
- Musical Events
- Worship Services
- Gardening (Large Greenhouse)
- Local Sports Outings (high school basketball, football, volleyball and Brown Bear Hockey)
- Service Projects