Anthem Senior Living
Anthem, AZ - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
Anthem Senior Living is an extraordinary assisted living community in Anthem, Arizona. It is within colorful Maricopa County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Equipped only with the friendliest of staff, ASL had a long history in serving seniors. With unsurpassed expertise and the quality of love and service; our home is the runner up for the best managed assisted living home in Arizona. Our senior residents receive our complete attention everyday. Everyday we are embraced with joy and excitement that comes from our senior patients. Sam (the Owner) has extensive experience working with elderly patients and gains great satisfaction from the difference he makes in their lives! Growing up in a large family (who all raised the bar in Assisted Living in AZ) and having major responsibilities from a very young age shows through the smiles of each resident at ASL. At Anthem Senior Living, you get all the comforts of home while an entire medical team is behind your loved one ensuring proper care and paying close attention to their health.
If you are in the search for a quality assisted living home or adult care home in Anthem Arizona, Anthem Senior Living may be among your favorites, see what others have said about our assisted living home.
Is Anthem Senior living right for me or my loved one?
- Are you looking for a private home in a quite and renowned community?
- Are you looking for Assisted Living that has integrity?
- Are you looking for a home that has a great reputation?
- Want the peace of mind of a medical team behind you?
- Wishing for large and spacious private rooms?
- Are you looking for a friendly compassionate staff?
- Looking for a home with great views and walkways?
Elder Care Amenities:
- Easy Freeway Access
- Awesome Outlet Shopping and Dining Minuets Away
- Community Park within walking Distance
- 73 + Acre Community Park filled with activities:
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Walking Trails & Benches
- Family BBQ areas etc…
- Senior Golden Years Club 55+
- Neighborhood Putting Green & Golf Course
Senior Health Challenges we work with:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinsons Disease
- ALS ( Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Lewy Bodies Dementia
- Companionship Care
- High Blood Pressure
- Wound Care
- Bed Bound Patients
- Feeding Tubes / Picc Lines
- Heart Disease
- Respiratory Diseases
Our Senior Friendly Services:
- Medical Doctor on Staff
- Registered Nurse on Staff
- Care ratio of 1 to 5
- Awake staff at night
- Scheduled Hydration
- Weekly Massage Therapy
- Weekly Hair and Nail services
- Weekly Bingo and Fresh flower shop
- Safe, State Licensed Assisted Living Home
- 24 Hour Assistance provided by certified care giving staff
- Trained and experience in all levels of care
- Three delicious home-cooked meals prepared fresh daily
- Nutritious Snacks available throughout the day
- Daily stretching exercises
- Daily scheduled activities, arts and crafts
- Daily housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Quarterly Care Plan prepared by facility RN
- Weekly Sunday Brunch welcoming resident Family & Friends
- Scheduled Entertainment, Events and Outings
- Complete Medication Management and Administration
- Transportation & Appointment Scheduling
- Manager on-call 24/7
- Flexible Visiting Hours