Aspen Creek Assisted Living is located in Northern Arizona in the town of Prescott Valley. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service in helping our residents to live their best life. We provide an exceptional assisted living care facility that is loving, safe and comfortable. Located in a home-like setting with 24/7 professional care is the best treatment for our seniors. Our trained and experienced team have a passion for caring for seniors. Our home provides delicious meals, around the clock care in the last stages of life that all seniors deserve. We provide emotional and physical support to ease your loved ones and offer you peace of mind.
We provide compassionate & dignified end-of-life care for chronic & terminal illnesses:
- 24-hour a day full supervision & total care
- Trained caregivers
- Close monitoring of residents to ensure all their needs are met
- Families and friends can visit anytime
- Contracted outside services like hairdressers, manicures, and transportation services
Our location is an ideal setting for Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, with our staff specifically trained to provide residents with security and nurturing attention. We honor the dignity and life experiences of our residents, as well as encourage family involvement. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer your family the peace of mind and knowledge that a loved one who suffers from memory loss is being cared for in a safe, home-like environment.
Our services include:
- Medication administration
- Personalized care
- Secure landscaped courtyard
- Customized meal plan
- Social Engagement
- Attentive and Empathetic Staff
Hospice is a special blend of medical, emotional and spiritual care for people in the last months of life and their families. When you join us here at Aspen Creek Assisted Living, our specially trained staff works together with you or your loved one to help provide the best comfort care.
Hospice Care is for people who:
- Have a serious illness that cannot be cured;
- Are expected to live 6 months or less;
- Are seeking comfort, not a cure.
Let our team be here for you or your loved one. The decision is difficult, but we fell it is an honor to help you with this transition in life.
When is it time for Hospice Care?
You might be ready for hospice if you have a life-limiting illness and want to:
- Get more relief from symptoms like pain, breathing difficulties, tiredness, and nausea
- Give your family extra help caring for you
- Have a caring listener to talk about your feelings, worries and spiritual questions
- Have emotional support for your family
- Have your wishes respected
For loved ones who are suffering from incontinence, we provide a huge amount of support from our staff to accommodate each resident’s unique situation. Incontinence can become an issue with skin problems, so our trained staff can treat the surrounding skin with gentle and delicate care. We treat residents with dignity and respect.
A person who is bedridden usually needs full-time care and attention. Our team works closely with families, nurses and other professionals to make sure the resident is well cared for with comfort and hygiene. A daily bath is given to cleanse, refresh and relax the resident. This also helps to promote circulation and cleanses the skin. We always watch for ulcers and bedsores. We also offer stretching and moving of the joints to help stimulate circulation and prevent joint stiffness.
Aspen Creek Assisted Living provides bedridden seniors with incontinence & skin care issues
- We give residents privacy, respect & dignity
- Scheduled toileting to help with bowel movements on a regular basis
- Monitored hygiene and comfort