Sunrise of Scottsdale
Scottsdale, AZ - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Sunrise of Scottsdale, AZ, is an attractive home situated in a neighborhood setting, offering senior living with just the right amount of help to meet individual needs-while encouraging independence and preserving dignity. We're proud to embody the Sunrise Signature Experience, which includes an exemplary care model, promotes a sense of family and focuses on operational excellence. Residents of our Scottsdale, AZ, assisted living community enjoy a variety of amenities , including suites that feature 10-foot ceilings, spacious private baths, refrigerators, microwaves and large windows. The community offers an on-site beauty salon, restaurant-style dining featuring the Sunrise Signature Dining experience, sitting parlors, patios and lovely gardens. With a variety of activities geared toward mind, body and spirit and a team of Designated Care Managers focused on each individual resident's needs, Sunrise of Scottsdale truly allows our residents to age in place-on their own terms.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Sunrise complies with applicable federal and state civil rights laws and does not discriminate against, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Sunrise will provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities, including those who are deaf or hard of hearing. If you require an accommodation of any kind, please contact Sunrise staff.
Community & Location Highlights:
- Scottsdale, AZ , senior living community offering assisted living , memory care , short-term stays and coordination of hospice care
- Medical support provided by HonorHealth - Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, Mayo Hospital, Mayo Clinic, and several skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Winner of 2013 ENERGY STAR awards, along with an “A“ rating from the Maricopa County Environmental Health Division for dining services
- Close to downtown Scottsdale's world-class shopping, culture and dining, along with professional sports teams, Barrett-Jackson Car Auction, the Phoenix Open and golf ranges
At Sunrise, we believe consistent, standardized care promotes our residents’ quality of life. With a focus on individual well-being, we get to know you on a personal level. We are committed to providing you support, tailored to your individual needs and preferences.