Crystal Rose is an exquisite assisted living community in Surprise, Arizona. It is within likable Maricopa County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Crystal Rose is a family owned assisted living home licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services. We provide longterm care for your elderly loved ones in a warm family atmosphere in Surprise, Arizona.
We make every effort to maximize independence, but we are there to provide any services needed. We aim to meet the mental, social, and physical needs of each resident. All residents are treated as being part of a family, but at the same time are given the privacy they need as an individual.
Our mission is to preserve your loved one's enjoyment of life, health and dignity.
Our home is licensed for 5 residents which guarantees a more personalized care with emphasis on each person's individual needs.
We have years of experience working with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's residents and our care home is licensed for all levels of care which means that if a resident's health declines they don't have to move to a nursing home.
Everyone who moves into our home becomes part of our extended family. We have five beautiful private and already furnished rooms available.
- 24 hour care provided by certified staff
- Three wellbalanced, nutritious meals a day and snacks
- Medication administration per physicians's written order
- Routine assesment of each resident by a registered nurse
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and activities of daily living
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Visits on premises available by podiatrist and other mobile doctors, physical and ocupational therapists, hospice and hairdresser
- Cable TV and private phone lines available
- Celebrations for special occasions
- Transportation to local appointments available