Desert Palms Adult Care Home is a quaint assisted living community in Surprise, Arizona. It is within impressive Maricopa County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
A Medical Assistant owned and operated residential care home, DESERT PALMS is an alternative to the institutional environment of traditional Long Term Care facilities.
Desert Palms Adult Care Home combines independent living and assisted living with the highest standard of service in a secure community.
We protect the dignity, individuality and privacy of each of our residents while striving to support and maintain their independence with the highest quality of life.
We are a family‐owned and operated business whose success is based on the talent and dedication of our wonderful employees. Each employee is an experienced professional who is licensed and certified in his or her field. Through everyone's efforts, we continue to be a professional senior care in the assisted housing industry by providing quality, compassionate, resident‐centered service.
At Desert Palms Adult Care Home, our goal is to help the residents achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each residents needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the residents independence, care and dignity.
We specialize in a variety of care services:
Alzheimer's / Dementia; Memory Care / Stroke; Hospice Care / Parkinson; Barber & Beauty Services Available; Daily Housekeeping & Laundry; 3 Nutritious Home-Cooked Meals a Day and a 3 O'clock Snacks (healthy and fresh bakery); Recreational Activities and Professional Music & Fitness per request; Holiday Specials & Many more...
Daily or weekly services include:
- Routine personal care; Hygiene assistance/incontinence care; Laundry; Cleaning; Bathing;
- Delicious home cooked meals (Organic food elective/optional - per request) ; Daily activities;
- Medication administration; and many more...
- We can arrange for medical and non-medical visits from Doctors, Physical Therapists, Social Workers and Home Care Aides.
Geriatric Physician;Therapists; Registered Nurses, Podiatrists; Nutritionists; Social Worker; Transportation Services; Laboratory Services; and many more ...
Specialized Services, Personalized Care, and Amenities:
- Warm Family home atmosphere and environment in a residential neighborhood
- Physician, Practitioner, Podiatrist, Pharmacy, X-Ray and Blood Work (Phlebotomy) visits available
- Staffed by specially trained Personal Care Attendants
- Medication management and supervision
- Regular health monitoring by staff RN
- Private or Semi-private accommodations
- Assistance with bathing and other personal tasks
- Communications and progress reports to families and physicians
- Fresh, well balanced home cooked meals served in our dining room including three nutritious meals daily and healthy snacks
- Select menus for special dietary needs and requests
- Hydration provided throughout the day
- Daily personal laundry and linen service
- Daily housekeeping and maintenance service
- Optional: Cable TV and access for private telephones lines
- Basic utilities included
- Bible study (elective)
- Holiday and Birthday Celebrations
- In Home Beauty/barber shop services available; And Many More …