Desert Dreams Adult Care Home is a first-class assisted living community in Tucson, Arizona. It is within wonderful Pima County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
If you or your loved one is searching for an Assisted Living Home that offers warmth, comfort and experienced caregiving for all levels of need, please consider Desert Dreams Adult Care Home.
Desert Dreams Adult Care Home is conveniently located in an established residential community in central Tucson. The home is close to Tucson Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital, as well as multiple restaurants and shopping.
Desert Dreams Adult Care Home is a family oriented, safe and comfortable home for residents requiring all levels of care, including Alzheimer's, Dementia, Diabetes, Wound Care and in-home Hospice services. The owners, Susan and Jose Topete, have years of personal caregiving experience and are proud of the reputation of fine assisted living care they offer.
Desert Dreams Adult Care Home offers many fine amenities including:
- 10 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms (2 Walk-in showers)
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Wide tiled hallways, easily accessible for walkers and wheelchaiirs
- Large closets available
- Cable TV and wifi in every bedroom
- Large, lovely covered patio
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout the house
Desert Dreams Adult Care Home is known for the quality and experience they offer all residents. The following indicates the services offered:
- Onsite 24/7 certified caregivers
- Medication management
- Three home-cooked meals daily, snacks always available on request
- Staff offer frequent personal hygiene care to each resident
- Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Diabetes care, special diets as prescribed by a physician
- Onsite Hospice services as prescribed by a physician
- Daily activities offered by staff
- Onsite activity director weekly who provides special exercises and activities, such as chair yoga
- Onsite musician who visits twice monthly for singalongs
- Games, puzzles, music available at all times
- Holiday and birthday parties
- Families encouraged to participate with residents