Grace Home Assisted Living I is a premier assisted living community in Tucson, Arizona. It is within colorful Pima County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Grace Home Assisted Living is conveniently located in a desirable Eastside location, close to medical centers, shopping and restaurants.
Grace Home Assisted Living is a warm, loving environment for residents at all levels of need. The spacious homes offer numerous amenities and quality care for you or a loved one.
Grace Home Assisted Living has the reputation for allowing residents to feel at home, and families are encouraged to visit, and to participate in daily routines, meals, events, and activities. Regular interactive communication between family and staff in the home is vital to residents' care, and Grace Home Assisted Living staff are onsite 24/7 to provide assistance.
Among the many benefits and amenities are:
- Three home-cooked meals daily, and snacks available at all times
- Two large TV's in separate living rooms
- Wide hallways and tile floors to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Manager available 24/7. (Norma also makes hospital visits if a resident is hospitalized).
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Furnished and unfurnished rooms
- All residents treated with dignity and respect
- Secured environment
- Large, spacious, covered patios surrounded by lush gardens, beautiful flowers
- Home-health/Hospice Services provided onsite (as ordered by a physician)
Grace Home Assisted Living offers many quality services, with the special needs of each resident taken into consideration:
- 24/7 onsite certified caregivers
- Bathing, showering, grooming, dressing (as needed)
- Medication administration as prescribed by a physician
- Assistance in ambulation, transferring
- Turning/repositioning in bed, as needed
- Wound care and diabetes care, as prescribed by a physician
- Feeding, if needed
- Incontinence care
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Regularly scheduled activities in home, which residents are encouraged to join
- Holiday and birthday celebrations. Family and friends encouraged to attend!