Kiko's Ranch is a fine assisted living community in Tucson, Arizona. It is within fascinating Pima County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
The Home: Newly renovated beautiful post World War II style home is located in a unique historic neighborhood characterized by multi-acre parcels and native vegetation.
Kiko's Assisted Living is licensed for all three levels of care
We work with several local Hospices that include:
- Emblem Hospice
- Hospice Family Care
We are experienced in providing care for residents with:
- Dementia and other memory loss diseases
- Physical disabilities
- Diabetic management & care
- Wound care
- Colostomy bag care
- Stomach tube feeding
· Designed with the senior utility and comfort in mind the house has been remodeled to maximize natural light and views of surround trees and open-space.
· Day trips on Kiko's Fun Bus- complete with hydraulic lifts for wheel chairs
· Common areas are opened up to improve flow.
· Each bathroom has a roll-in shower and personalized with spa-like features
· Transom windows strategically place to maximize natural light
· Family style dining area for 10 residents
· Extra wide doors and hall ways
· Artisan designed patios walls and gates
· Numerous sitting and picnic destinations
· Winding walking/biking paths
· Koi pond
· Baby grand piano
· Music therapy
· Swimming pool for water aerobics classes
· Home cooked meals
· 24/7 awake staff
- Snack station
- Loving caregivers
- Centrally located
- Near 3 of Tucson’s largest hospitals
- Easy access to shopping and restaurants
All of our caregivers are licensed by the state of Arizona with First Aide and CPR Certifications. Kiko's Cottage provides round the clock awake staff with our manager available on site to assist wherever there is need.
Semi-private and Private Rooms
Kiko's Ranch is an elegent home with 10 bedrooms each with private bathrooms (and showers,) private patios and nature walkways throughout the property.
Activities at the Cottage
· Stay fit by working-out with owner (full triathlon finisher, marathoner, cyclist and runner)
· Plant and harvest vegetables, fruits and herbs from our own gardens and fruit trees
· Music and exercise therapy
· Outings to local parks, shopping, etc
Service and Care
All meals, housekeeping and medication are included in the services.