Pura Vida Assisted Living is a magnificent assisted living community in Tucson, Arizona. It is within exceptional Pima County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Pura Vida Assisted Living strives on providing loving and compassionate care. We believe in decreasing resident to caregiver ratios to stimulate a therapeutic environment and maintain the residents dignity. From 7am to 10pm the ratio between the resident and caregiver is 1 to 5. This creates SAFETY. Pura Vida Assisted Living strives on creating an enjoyable, safe, and loving environment.
Pura Vida Assisted Living is Licensed for 10 residents. We have 10 single rooms and each room has a beautiful bathroom accompanied with a shower. We have a large open sitting area that leads to a stunning kitchen, open living room and dining area. We also have a beautiful landscaped home that has great views with a wonderful shaded court yard.
Our Mission Statement: To provide an affordable, home-like environment, which reflect and support independence, dignity, choice, privacy and individually meeting the needs and preferences of all residents. Our goal is to enrich the daily lives of our senior residents by providing an environment that stimulates them physically, mentally and emotionally.
Compassion Is In Our Hearts And Love Is What We Provide!
- Meet all needs of our residents on a 24 hour basis
- Provide nutritional meal/snacks which fulfill the dietary needs of our residents
- Conduct continuous observation of resident conditions, physically, socially and emotionally
- Provide planned social, emotional and recreational activities on a daily basis
- Provide safeguards for personal safety of our residents
- Podiatry Services
- House Keeping and Laundry Services
- Attentive & Loving Certified Caregivers
- 24 Hour Awake Staff
- Licensed for Supportive, Personal, and Direct Care by the Arizona Department of Health Services