Located in a peaceful, quiet desert locale, surrounded by lush desert landscaping and wildlife, including coyotes and occasional javalina, Villa de Bella offers security and 24/7 supervision and loving care for you or your loved one.
The owner of Villa de Bella has owned and operated exceptional assisted living homes in Tucson since 1996. She is well known for providing superior services and amenities in her beautifully decorated, conveniently designed homes for the elderly. You can feel assured that you or your loved ones are receiving quality, experienced and knowledgeable care from the owner and staff at Villa de Bella.
In particular, at Villa de Bella, residents are assured that they will live in a home that is very quiet, away from city traffic and noise. For residents who enjoy the outdoors, the home is situated on acreage that overlooks the city lights and mountains to the south, and the Catalina mountains to the north. Residents may enjoy the lovely outdoor patios in a secured environment, supervised by staff onsite.
Villa de Bella is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 4500 square foot home, built in 2007. Located in west Tucson, the home is surrounded by acres of lush, desert landscaping. All of the bedrooms are sunny and bright, with fans overhead in each bedroom. The home offers private and semi-private rooms, either furnished or unfurnished.
Additional amenities include:
- Panoramic views of Tucson and surrounding mountains
- Modest, affordable monthly pricing
- Air conditioned comfort
- High ceilings
- Home-cooked and gourmet meals
- WiFi, TV, and phone connections in each bedroom
- Large outdoor patio that overlooks the Catalina Mountains
- Lush, desert landscaping in an area surrounded by mountains and desert wildlife
- Large, walk-in showers
- Wide hallways to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers of all sizes
- Multiple activities that include music, games, puzzles, movies
- A super-sized TV in the spacious living room
- Licensed beautician for women and men offered onsite
- Podiatrist services offered onsite