A & A Bakersfield Care Home is a superb assisted living community in Bakersfield, California. It is within appealing Kern County which is part of the Golden State.
A & A Bakersfield Care Home is a non-medical facility that provides superior residential care for seniors needing help with their daily activities such as but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, preparation of meals, feeding assistance, medication supervision, incontinence management and planned daily activities.
A & A Bakersfield Care Home is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly(RCFE) operating 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Residential Care Facility for the Elderly(RCFE) is also known as board and care, assisted living and boarding homes.
The residents live in a comfortable home-like environment ensuring your love ones will have a sense of family and more opportunities for social interaction, as opposed to living in isolation to in-home care setting or in large assisted living facilities.
A & A Bakersfield Care Home strives to promote stimulation of mind and body of each resident in a healthy and happy environment. We are committed to maintaining a high level of care and respecting the well-being of all our residents.
The huge advantage of A & A Bakersfield Care Home over big assisted living institution is the personalized care we provide. The big assisted living institution considers their residents as customers but here at A & A Bakersfield Care Home we treat your family like our own family. Our facility can provide the personal assistance and care as if you are there.
Prior to employment all our staffs have passed physical exam and has current T.B. clearance and fingerprints taken and passed the criminal record clearance. All staffs have taken the training required by the licensing department before working with the residents. We make sure that all our staffs have current and valid first aid certification.
The family of the resident will have a peace of mind that no matter what time of the day, a caregiver will be available to assist their love ones.
At A & A Bakersfield Care Home, we provide each of our residents the following but not limited to:
- Assistance with daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, continence, transferring from bed to chair, and other personal needs).
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Three (3) nutritious meals daily and snacks between meals. (Special diets accommodated if needed.)
- Ambulation (to walk from place to place).
- Laundry service
- Cleaning of resident’s room.
- Bed/linen changes
- Planned activities (such as light exercise, bingo, movie night, videoke, table games, etc.)
- Assistance with taking prescribed self-administered medication.
- Assist families with resident’s medical & dental appointments and scheduling.
- Continuous observation, care, supervision, and nurturing as required.
- Notification to family, physician and other responsible person in regards to resident’s needs.
- We provide peace of mind for the family, knowing that their love ones are being taken care of by qualified caregivers who treat your family like our own family.
Care We Offered
- Hearing Impaired
- Sight Impaired
- Memory Impaired
- Parkinson's Victims
- Oxygen Administration
- Frail/Gait Impaired