Collinwood Assisted Living is a vibrant assisted living community in Fort Collins, Colorado. It is within classy Larimer County which is part of the Centennial State.
Since 1959, our parent company has been providing quality service to our country’s aging population, and continues to serve with excellence through our independent and assisted living communities and through benevolent outreach.
Our assisted living services offer active seniors a home-like environment in Ft. Collins, Colorado—while providing personalized care and assistance with normal daily activities. We offer supportive around-the-clock care in a cozy atmosphere, allowing our residents to thrive physically, socially and emotionally.
Discover the difference of resident-centered care at Collinwood Assisted Living and Memory Care in Ft. Collins, Colorado. We understand a new phase in life can be a leap of faith—for you and your family. That’s why our devoted team offers around-the-clock care in our intimate, service-oriented community in northern Colorado.
As a faith-based assisted living community, our friendly team embraces the idea of selfless service for the social, spiritual and physical health of our residents. Our Colorado-based parent company, Bethesda Senior Living, also supplies the large-scale resources for our intimate community, so residents can enjoy personalized care and enriching activities in a comfortable and secure setting. At Collinwood, life’s next phase can be a rewarding experience with care you can count on in a community that feels like home.
Enjoy the best value-inspired, full-service assisted living and memory care community in Ft. Collins, Colorado. As a faith-based organization, we are dedicated to service and inspired care in a vibrant and home-like atmosphere. That’s why people choose us: our mission of service and our intimate, mountain-lodge-like community.
We provide personal care services, myriad social activities and fitness programs to promote senior autonomy and quality of life. We focus on an active lifestyle, and our team serves as caregivers and advocates for seniors by providing an environment that allows our residents to thrive.
Our residents forge new friendships in our intimate community through creative hobbies, outreach opportunities, ice cream socials, exercise classes, cultural outings and other events. Additionally, our team of compassionate caregivers is extremely devoted to our residents and our community. Many have served Collinwood for 10 years or more.
- Individual care plan
- Trained team member available 24 hours a day
- Licensed nurse supervision
- Assistance with personal needs
- Medication management
- Regular health assessments
- Monitoring of chronic conditions
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Specialized memory activities
- Art, music, and pet therapies
- Pharmacy services
- Spiritual care (onsite chaplain)
- Exercise programs
- Fall prevention programs
- Diabetes management program available
- Incontinence program available
- Specialized memory care programs
- Visiting physician available
- Onsite rehabilitation available
- Onsite podiatry available
- Respite stays in furnished apartments
- Spacious floor plans, some with patios or balconies
- Restaurant-style dining
- Daily from-scratch special and Always Available menu
- Anytime dining
- Outdoor dining available
- Catering available for family and special events
- Private dining room for special parties
- Country kitchen for cooking classes and family gatherings
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Salon services
- Community maintenance
- Scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping, and cultural events
- Enriching activities & cultural outings
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Walking paths
- Raised garden beds
- Deck with mountain views
- Pets welcome
- Computer center
- All utilities paid (except phone)
- Cable TV included
- Free Wi-Fi internet