Renew Roaring Fork
Glenwood Springs, CO - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Renew Roaring Fork is an attractive assisted living community in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. It is within gorgeous Garfield County which is part of the Centennial State.
From the fresh mountain air, to personalized daily experiences, activities and excursions, to the round-the-clock expert assisted living and memory care, Renew Roaring Fork offers a senior living lifestyle unlike anything else.
Nestled on 400 feet of pristine Roaring Fork River shoreline, our community is surrounded by the nurturing effects of nature. Whether you’re enjoying the sun on our scenic deck or in one of the picturesque courtyards, everywhere you look you’ll find panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains including nearby Mt. Sopris. And in case you want to get even closer to Nature, you can breathe in the sweet smell of lodgepole pines and wildflowers walking down the Rio Grande trail along some of Colorado’s best gold-medal fly fishing waters.
If you ever reach the point where you need a helping hand with everyday activities but still want to live every moment of life to the fullest, Renew assisted living can provide you with the help and care you need while helping you maintain as much of your independence as possible. No matter what level of assistance you may need, our friendly expert staff is ready to help 24 hours a day. With Renew assisted living, we make sure that every day is filled with possibility, unique experiences, and adventurous excursions.
Crafted by an interdisciplinary team, including a PhD neuropsychologist, our experience-focused approach to memory care is based on the premise that new experiences help generate new neural pathways and promote overall brain health.
At Renew, we focus on the resident. First we get to know where they are physically and mentally, learning their individual needs, interests, passions, and talents. Then we tailor our experience-based programs, skill sharing, and diet planning to create a personalized program that provides the stimulation, confidence, and deep sense of purpose that we all crave.
Taking care of a loved one with dementia can be extremely difficult. The stress alone can strain relationships and take a toll on others around you like your spouse or partner and children. In the event that the short-term care your loved one requires is too much for you to provide, like before and after medical operations or during extended family vacations, Renew offers minimum two-week respite stays that include all supportive care needs, meals, and activities. Take the break you and your family need to reenergize knowing that your loved one will receive the best care possible.
Inside, you’ll find amenities you’d only expect to find in a resort or boutique hotel, all designed to help you live the life you’ve dreamed of.
- A fully-appointed salon.
- State-of-the-art twenty-seat movie theater is perfect for viewing both black and white double features as well as blockbuster movies.
- For those who want to get lost in a book, our library is stocked with a large selection of titles.
- Onsite historic-style tavern offers cocktails, beers and wine.
- Ultra-convenient concierge service for residents to take care of many of your to do‘s.
- Exceptional culinary and dining program that includes three nutritious meals daily.
- Access to daily programs that include a diverse offering of art, music and educational opportunities.
- Maintenance services for interiors and exteriors of all apartment homes.
- Utilities including basic cable, water, electric, trash.
- 24/7 emergency response system in all apartment homes.
- Licensed Nursing Staff.
- Coordination of professional healthcare services.
- A personal emergency pendant.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- Pet friendly.
- Preferential placement within another Renew community if a transition to a higher level of care is needed.
- Continuum of care Palliative and Hospice.
- Intergenerational Programs.
- Artisan Creations.
Renew also features long and short term stays in private suites that include:
- Licensed nursing staff.
- Diverse culinary program and customized menu options.
- Social opportunities, classes and scheduled programming.
Our caring hospitality, activities, and culinary staff are here to make sure that every day is filled with a healthy dose of unique experiences, exquisite food and fun social gatherings. And should you ever need it, our on-site team of world-class medical professionals are available to take care of all your needs, urgent or otherwise.
Come take it all in and experience living at Renew Roaring Fork.