Monument Assisted Living Care Center
Grand Junction, CO - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
Monument Assisted Living Care Center is a resplendent assisted living community in Grand Junction, Colorado. It is within alluring Mesa County which is part of the Centennial State.
Monument Assisted Living Care Center was originally established 12 years ago. Starting out as a 3 bedroom ranch-style home, the house was remodeled, becoming an 8 bed facility. The facility features a large common living area, large family style dining room, an updated and spacious kitchen, a large activity room and beautiful views of the Colorado National Monument.
- Nutritional Home Cooked Meals
- Medication Management
- Medical Management
- Activities and Social Opportunities
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Personalized Care Plans to Meet Your Needs
- 24-hour Care and Supervision
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Heated Pool in Private Back Yard
- Cable and Internet
- Home Like Personalized Living
- Medicaid Accepted!