Heidi's Chateau Assisted Living is an angelic assisted living community in Montrose, Colorado. It is within bustling Montrose County which is part of the Centennial State.
Heidi's Chateau is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways, no steps, and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Montrose area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors.
Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- Individualized Care
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
- Assistance in obtaining home healthcare services
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
- Medication assistance
- Social activities
- Assistance with ambulation
- Individualized care planning
- Private apartments
- Paid utilities
- Parking for resident vehicles
- Satellite TV and telephone hook-ups
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
- Computer access for residents
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning