When you choose a new assisted living community, you want it to feel like a home. And that’s what you’ll find at Brightview on New Canaan, along with no large entrance fee. Our vibrant senior assisted living and memory care community in Norwalk, CT was designed and built specially for senior Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our community also has plenty of community events, like hosting elementary school kids or local police officers from Fairfield County, there’s always something going on at Brightview on New Canaan.
You can enjoy every meal in our restaurant-quality dining room, where you’ll have table service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax and let us handle those pesky chores of cooking and washing dishes. You can even host your own dinner for your family and friends in our private dining room. Schedule a personal visit today to see what Brightview on New Canaan can offer you!
Our entire Brightview Senior Living community is designed to inspire, engage, and entertain everyday. Regular programs and classes help you maintain your mobility, mental sharpness, and positive outlook. We call it Vibrant Living.
Sharing a wonderful meal with friends is one of life's simplest pleasures. And at Wellspring Village, our residents get to enjoy that pleasure three times a day in a comfortable, family-like atmosphere. Our chefs are happy to prepare meals for residents with special dietary needs or preferences. They can also provide custom menus and plated specials, so loved ones living with dementia can continue to choose the foods they love.
This is your home, so you should make it your own. Choose from one of our 94 apartments with individually controlled heating and air conditioning. We have studio apartments, companion, and one or two bedroom apartment homes. Each one includes a full bath designed for your safety and convenience, a well-designed kitchenette, and large windows for lots of natural light. The whole community was designed with you in mind!
You deserve a fulfilling quality of life, and we’re here to make that happen. We want to help you and your family, so in addition to Assisted Living, we offer a specialized Memory Care neighborhood for those who need it. If you need round-the-clock care or just a little help with pesky daily chores, we will work with you, your family, and your physician to develop a personalized care plan that meets your needs.
- Aesthetically pleasing, well-maintained building and grounds
- Inviting outdoor spaces for residents’ use and enjoyment
- Community spaces and residences designed specifically for assisted living needs
- Comfortable conversation areas
- Movie theater
- Lovely dining room with table service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Intimate, private dining room for residents’ small group special occasions
- Multi-purpose area for entertainment, presentations, and gatherings
- Well-stocked library
- Exercise and Physical Therapy room
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Office space for visiting physicians
- Studio, companion and one and two-bedroom apartments
- Large windows for light, bright spaces
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Full baths designed for safety and convenience
- Convenient, well-designed kitchenette
- All utilities, except personal telephone