Brighton Gardens of Stamford , CT offers our residents seasoned experience in all levels of assisted living care. Our community is on the cutting-edge of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease care. We offer three resident nurses seven days a week and twenty-four hour LPN nursing support. Additionally, we offer services through Health Pro Physical Therapy, Specialized LSVT Therapy, and LSVT Lour Therapy for Parkinson's.
Other benefits of senior living at Brighton Gardens include our excellent location: we are near lots of shopping and cultural offerings , including the Stamford Center for the Arts and the Stamford Nature Center.
Our happy residents benefit from our warm, friendly staff, and enjoy delicious food prepared by our head of cuisine, who trained in Paris and was previously head chef at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community Location & Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , short-term stays , and Alzheimer’s and dementia care , and located fewer than two miles from Sunrise of Stamford
- Near Long Ride and High Ridge roads; Off Merritt Parkway, Exit 34
- First floor Reminiscence area with secured patio and walking paths for those needing memory loss care
- On-site physical, speech, and occupational therapy available
- Podiatrist, dentist, and psychiatrist available for house calls
- Welcome short-term respite stays
- Near Stamford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Greenwich Hospital
- In-house hair salon with manicurist
- Near Lord & Taylor, Homes Goods, Stop and Shop, CVS Pharmacy, Stamford Mall, a movie theater, coffee shops and many restaurants
- Nearby cultural offerings include Stamford Center for the Arts, National Cartoon Museum and Stamford Nature Center