More time and freedom to do what you like with the people you love. That's the good life. And you can pursue it right here at Atria Hamilton Heights.
Our community is located in a beautifully restored, historic building situated in one of New England's finest neighborhoods. Here, older adults discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a more socially connected and engaged life including dinner outings at the West Hartford Center or impromptu shopping trips to nearby Blue Back Square.
Engage_Life , our signature events and activities program, helps residents stay active with yoga and tai chi classes, arts workshops and volunteer opportunities, to name a few. And our active men's club is always up to something, from sporting events to brewery tours and poker tournaments.
Chef-prepared meals, social events and the company of warm, friendly neighbors are part of everyday life as is 24/7 support from a kind and experienced staff. Our discreet assisted_living services make life easier, and those living with Alzheimer's or dementia have the opportunity to lead meaningful lives in our Life_Guidance memory care neighborhood.
- 24-hour staff
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Outdoor dining space
- Walking paths
- Community laundry service
- Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and events
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- On-site parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and spa offering styling, manicure and pedicure services
- Movie theater
- Volunteer programs
- Worship space
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Nurses on call 24/7
- Wellness center offering checkups and monitoring
- Escort and transfer assistance available
- Newspaper delivery
- Pet-friendly environment
- Selection of floor plans
- Kitchen or kitchenette
- Walk-in shower
- Emergency alert system
- Individual thermostat control
- Cable or satellite TV
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds