We are a licensed facility by the State of Florida, and certified by the Agency for Health Care Administration with limited nursing services and limited mental health. We offer Private and Semi-private Rooms.
Our Residents enjoy Daily Activities planned by a Activity Coordinator.24 hrs. Care and Supervision by trained Staff.Registered Nurse on staff and on call 24/7.
Aasbury Manor Assisted Living provides 24 hr. care and supervision of our Residents including, assistance with all Personal Hygiene, Housekeeping, Laundry and Meals. We provide Special Diets to fit our Residents’ needs such as Diabetics, Vegetarians, and any other special requests.
- We provide a Warm, Friendly, Stress-free, and Secure Environment.
- Appropriately designed Activities in and outside of the facility. Registered Nurse on staff and on-call 24/7.
- Monthly Comprehensive Assessments by Registered Nurse.
- Monthly house visits by Doctors.
- Reminder and Supervision with Medication by Trained Staff.
- Planned Birthday and Holiday parties.
- Activities such as Current Events, Sing-a-longs, Coffee Socials, Games, Storytelling, and Group Outings.
- We arrange for Medical appointments and Transportation.
- The services we provide encourage Independence, giving them the Freedom and Privacy they desire.
- Our Residents are treated with the highest Dignity and Respect they deserve.