Entrusted Care is a terrific assisted living community in Sanford, Florida. It is within picturesque Seminole County which is part of the Sunshine State.
EnTrusted Care plans to open a total of three small residential homes in Seminole County, each home serving five residents, to care for a total of fifteen residents. Our home in Sanford is the first of the three. We are committed to our vision of providing outstanding Assisted Living Facilities and Memory Care in a warm, supportive home and family environment.
EnTrusted Care is an Assisted Living Facility (ALF) and Memory Care Home, providing daily care for senior residents in a small residential home setting with five residents. Our focus is on specialized care for Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory-related health issues. Our home is located in Sanford, Florida, within the Lake Forest and Heathrow area (North Orlando FL). This property was purchased for our elderly parents in anticipation of the time when they can no longer live independently. We’ve created a secure space where seniors can live comfortably and at peace, in a beautiful residential neighborhood.
- Wander Guard Blue by Stanley Healthcare
- Entire Home standby generator- Generac
- Individual thermostat in each room (HVAC)
- CCTV camera systems throughout the home
- Bedroom sensors which monitors air quality, air temperature and humidity.
- 2-way audio in each room
- Secure fenced backyard and screened patio where your loved ones can meet and greet each other or spend time with visitors, and is secure for wanderers.
- Access control
- Fire alarm and suppression system
- ADA compliant- including ramps, grab bars and doorways
- Cloud based records management system
EnTrusted Care believes in blending the best of caregivers, activities and programs to enhance the experience of day-to-day living in a small residential home environment. Experienced and caring staff helps residents in daily dressing, bathing and toileting, while encouraging them to engage in activities that suit their interests. Residents feel comfortable and at home in a familiar environment in a residential setting. With our thoughtful focus on each resident’s individual needs, we create new standards for excellence in senior care in a home-based ambience versus a large institutional type setting.
At EnTrusted Care, we provide the warm and familiar atmosphere of home with regular dining and living arrangements, where there is freedom from chores and the many administrative responsibilities involved in managing a home of one’s own. Everything we offer revolves around our special concern for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care issues - from trained and compassionate caregivers to nutritious food, developmental activities and a family ambience in a beautiful, peaceful, stress-free, safe and secure residential home environment.
- Team Elliott Education organizes innovative, interactive, educative programs that stimulate and engage you.
- Enjoy games with friends like cards, checkers, chess, Scrabble, Bingo or computer games on the Wii, like bowling and tennis.
- Email friends and family or catch up on the news.
- Listen to music, visit with friends or enjoy time with your family in our relaxing common room with TV and fireplace.
- You can experience rich interactions through interest-based activities for groups and individuals. These are based on the personalized life histories, hobbies and memory boxes that are so much a part of our activity program.
- Simple pleasures like spending a day in the sun, relaxing in our screened-in patio and enjoying the peace of nature, or watching TV in the evening, keep you absorbed in the moment.
- Our Activities/Admissions Coordinator Maria Ubiadas plans both individualized and group programs for you to look forward to.