Choice Care Senior Home is an attractive assisted living community in Loganville, Georgia. It is within fascinating Walton County which is part of the Peach State.
Choice Care Senior Home is a family owned and operated Personal Care Home .
One of the owners is an RN with over 20 years experience in home health care and Elderly care. We are State Licensed with two facilities in Georgia, one in the Stone Mountain area and one in Loganville, that provide 24-hour care to the Elderly and disabled.
We are a memory care facility. We tailor our services to our clients' individuals needs. Let us relieve that stress with our trained professional staff. We give care 24hr. Each client will be assessed to see if they are the best fit for Choice Care Senior Home.
Our Basic Service Includes:
- 3 well-balanced meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Snack throughout the day
- Weekly personal laundry
- Assistance with medication management
- *(Beauty/Barber shop service) at a cost
- *transportation (at a cost)
- Private cable
- shower and bathing
- Medical appointment scheduling
- Reminder of appointments and activities
- Communications and progress reports to families and physicians
Caring for a loved one with Dementia or Alzheimer's can become stressful on the family. At Choice Care, we become involved with our clients care on a one on one level.
We give updated reports to family and MD when needed. We also work closely with your MD or other medical professionals to assure quality care.
- Music appreciation
- Chair based - board games, reading, arts and crafts
- Outside Entertainers- music therapy from trained music therapists
- Walking if capable
- Gardening if capable