Clarence Assisted Living is a fine assisted living community in Clarence, Iowa. It is within perfect Cedar County which is part of the Hawkeye State.
Clarence Senior Living Campus started in 1968 with the opening of the Clarence Nursing Home, a 46 bed, skilled-nursing facility. In 1987 West Winds Villa Independent Living Apartments was the first addition to our campus. After that, in 1996, the nursing home expanded its kitchen and added an on-site physician’s clinic. Finally in 2012, the Clarence Assisted Living and The Senator Merlin and Darlene Hulse Therapy Center opened to complete our Retirement Community.
The Clarence Nursing Homes newly added Assisted Living community offers an exclusive Assisted Living option to the Clarence area. The Clarence Nursing Home campus is a close-knit retirement community that offers countless amenities to enhance quality of life, while offering freedom to continue an active lifestyle. At Clarence Assisted Living, there’s a sense that you truly belong and that you’re part of a community of friends.
Members of the community, who are looking for some assistance with daily living or no longer want to live alone, will find a relaxing and quality living environment at the Clarence Nursing Home’s new Assisted Living Community.
Clarence Assisted Living consists of 18, assisted living apartments and individualized services to community members who require assistance with daily living. Our trained and caring staff will encourage an active lifestyle while providing any needed support.
Clarence Assisted Living understands the importance of staying connected to friends, loved ones, and being involved in the Clarence community. Active community involvement is essential to the vitality of a senior’s life. No matter what stage of life you might find yourself in, we advocate independence and activity. We encourage and offer activities that stimulate your mind and body.
Clarence Assisted Living is unique, offering an entire campus of life enriching options. As part of the Clarence Nursing Home, we can offer a continuum of care for those who may need additional nursing care or rehab services as well as options offering more independent living. We can assist you regardless of your health needs.
We specialize in rehabilitation services and have a brand new state-of-the-art therapy facilities in our Senator Merlin and Darlene Hulse Therapy Center. At the Clarence Nursing Home we can prepare you for a successful return home after surgery or illness.
Nursing Home Amenities:
- Home-like atmosphere
- Utilities included (excluding telephone)
- Nurses and Certified Nurses Assistants (CNA) available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Large televisions in the front and back sitting areas
- 3 home-cooked meals served a day with open breakfasts
- On-site physician’s clinic with physician visiting facility
- Podiatry services
- Pharmacy services and visiting pharmacist
- Laundry and housekeeping services 7 days a week
- Daily activities
- On-site therapy services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy)
- Wellness activities
- Restorative Nursing
- Beautiful courtyard with a gazebo and sitting areas
- Screened in front porch with sitting area
- Beauty shop on site
West Winds Villa is the independent living apartments on our campus.
We offer one and two bedroom apartments with the following services:
- Spacious 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments
- Handicap accessible showers
- Free air conditioning
- No maintenance fees
- On site, free laundry
- Parking included
- Noon meal included in monthly rent
- Regular activities
- Mail delivered
- Living area and kitchen that can be used for family gatherings
- Emergency call light system
- Emergency staff available
- On-site beauty shop, physician’s clinic, and therapy center
- Beautiful courtyard with gazebo and sitting areas