CareFirst Assisted Living is a terrific assisted living community in Lanham, Maryland. It is within graceful Prince Georges County which is part of the Old Line State.
We are passionately committed to making a difference in people’s lives by providing exquisite care, exquisite service and exquisite living of the highest quality and value in a supportive environment; we promote the health, independence and social interaction of our seniors and those with disabilities. We hold ourselves personally responsible for our resident’s wellbeing and happiness. We treat each resident with the utmost dignity and respect, while always acting as their advocate. We demonstrate the highest level of ethics and care in and outside of our facility. Our facility and staff maintain the highest levels of skill and knowledge in our industry by continually evaluating and training our staff.
Care First Assisted Living makes our residents activities of daily living as easy as possible. We believe that every person regardless of age, race, social status, sex, or education is worthy of respect and whose dignity as a human being must always be protected.
Care First Assisted Living will provide a full consumer disclosure, including what services will be offered and their associated costs, before move-in and throughout the resident’s stay. The need to move will be minimized and designed for the resident.
Care First Assisted Living will foster a culture that provides a quality environment for the residents, families, staff and volunteers and community.
Carefirst Assisted Living is a warm, welcoming, and close-knit HOME with a caring and comfortable lifestyle. Our staff gets to know each person's interests while catering to their tastes and preferences. This includes cooking their favorite meals, scheduling events, and providing transportation to various group activities.
- 24 hour care provided in a community home based setting
- Assistance in performing daily living tasks
- 2 living options include semi-private or private rooms
- Full service dining room with familiar "comfort" foods
- A large dining room table for family style meals
- Enjoyable recreational and therapeutic activities
- Daily exercise programs including gardening, group games, and religious services
- Seasonal outings and monthly restaurant visits
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Carefully designed and monitored plans of care
- Medication management and pharmacy services
- Posted daily menu changes
- Daily level appropriate activities
- 24 hour 7 days a week on call medical service
- Bed linen changed daily
- 3 well balanced home cooked meals with snacks
- Clean clothes changed daily
- Family engaged activities (dinners, sporting events and celebrations)
- Dementia care
- Access to diabetic care, podiatry, incontinence care, social services, and hair care/salon
- Safe security system with entrance surveillance