Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer
Brewer, ME - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Large (26-100)
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer first opened as an assisted living community in 2002 and later expanded in 2007 to meet the area’s growing need for high-quality memory care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Serving seniors in eastern Maine, our Brewer location is a warm, caring environment for living that has been thoughtfully developed, featuring elegant architecture, interior decoration and furnishings unmatched by other senior care communities in the area.
Gracious and comfortable, our assisted living community provides supportive services and lifestyle opportunities to seniors who may require assistance with activities of daily living. Our memory care residence offers family members peace of mind that their loved one is in a secured and comforting environment.
- 72-bed assisted living community featuring both private and shared rooms
- 32-bed memory care community featuring both private and shared rooms
- Private pay or MaineCare accepted
- Personalized plans of care
- Specially trained and carefully selected staff available 24/7