Hidden Creek Assisted living is located in a residential neighborhood in the suburban town of Chaska, MN, on the west side of the twin cities metropolitan area. Seniors in need of assistance with daily living activities or those with health issues trust the respectful and warm help they find in our homes. In addition, we are focused on maintaining an affordable environment for our residents that truly feels like a home. At Hidden Creek Assisted Living we look to provide high-quality care without having to sacrifice a comfortable, home-like environment that is not present in most assisted living facilities. We include all of your day-to-day home and health care needs into one affordable price with the most competitive rates in our market.
When the effects of aging or chronic illness threaten or diminish independence, we respond with attentive and warm help - from light daily tasks to physical or medical assistance and meaningful relationships.
Hidden Creek Assisted Living is a personalized assisted living facility in a comfortable private home setting. Our homes are nestled in a residential neighborhood in Chaska, MN. At Hidden Creek, we pride ourselves on being more than a normal assisted living facility, while providing care not typical of a normal home. We offer a unique quality of care coupled with a quality of life boosted by a small home setting that you will not find in larger facilities. Because we are small, we are able to provide more personal, attentive care and are focused on caring for your family.
In addition to serving some Private Payer Seniors, Hidden Creek Assisted Living serves Minnesotans with disabilities or chronic illnesses who need certain levels of care and qualify for the state's home and community-based waiver programs.
In addition to some Private Payer Seniors, we serve people who meet the eligibility criteria for the following Home and community-based waiver programs:
- Brain Injury (BI) Waiver: for people with acquired or traumatic brain injuries who need the level of care provided in a nursing facility that provides specialized (cognitive and behavioral supports) services for people with brain injury or neurobehavioral hospital level of care.
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver: for people with disabilities who require the level of care provided in a nursing facility.
- Elderly Waiver (EW): for people over the age of 65 years who require the level of care provided in a nursing facility.
Hidden Creek combines assisted living with all the comforts of home:
- Our homes are designed so that each client has their own private bedroom, while sharing living spaces with other members of our home. This ensures privacy without isolation and social opportunities when residents want them. At Hidden Creek, we emphasize that we are a home, not just a house or a standard assisted living facility.
- Our home atmosphere is unique to our setting and can't be found at other facilities. Not only do we provide this unique atmosphere, but we also provide it at the most competitive price in our market.
- When the effects of aging or chronic illness threaten or diminish independence, we respond with attentive and warm help - from light daily tasks to physical or medical assistance and meaningful relationships.
- We treat everyone living in our homes and our guests with a caring compassion that defines us.
- Our staff goes through a rigorous interview and training process and is passionate about empowering our residents to live the life they want.
- We are licensed by Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Minnesota Department of Human Services (MDHS).