Lange Board and Room is a pleasing assisted living community in Clear Lake, Minnesota. It is within fine Sherburne County which is part of the North Star State.
The Lange Home is a family owned business that has been in operation for more than 60 years.
We care about our residents and cater to their individual special needs while providing a home-like atmosphere.
- Three home cooked meals plus snacks, laundry and housekeeping services provided
- Medication supervision
- ADL prompts and reminders
- Appointments made and transportation provided for medical, dental and mental health appointments
- Smoking area available – separate heated smoking building – “the Coop” - with TV, radio, and chairs for lounging
- Facilities geared for mentally challenged, elderly and supervised living
- Registered nurse and LPN available
- Bi-weekly shopping trips
- Church service each Sunday - both Catholic and Protestant
- Bible study
- Country store on-site selling pop, cigarettes, candy, juice
- Barber and beautician services available on-site monthly
- Work available off-site with transportation to Functional Industries
- Adult day program available off-site with transportation to Monticello Day Program (CMMHC)
- Adult day program at Foley Nursing Home for seniors with transportation available
- Transportation provided to Becker Community Center and the Regional Library