Good Samaritan Society Waconia is a pleasing assisted living community in Waconia, Minnesota. It is within enticing Carver County which is part of the North Star State.
Senior living at Good Samaritan Society – Waconia and Westview Acres helps bring adults age 55 and older everything they need to live and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Located near scenic Lake Waconia, the campus is within a health and medical community that includes a continuum of care campus, regional medical hospital, health clinic and multiple medical professional options. We're dedicated to creating an environment where people feel loved, valued and at peace.
Whether it’s because of retirement, or an empty nest, or a desire for something new, making the move to a senior apartment is an exciting change.
The amenities and housing options you select will help you feel at home, but you should also look for a community that can help you if your health or personal needs change in the future.
The cost to live in a senior apartment varies based on your services and amenities. Services vary by location, and may include utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, meal programs, emergency response systems and transportation.
Included in the monthly apartment rental fee at Westview Acres:
- Furnished appliances
- Walk-in closets
- Balconies on select units
- Utilities included (heat, electric, water, sewer, trash removal)
- Bi-weekly light housekeeping
- Wireless internet
- Satellite television
- Assisted living care and services
- Multiple dining packages in Greenleaf dining room
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- Good Samaritan Society – Home Care
- Podiatrist and hearing specialist
Assisted living communities are licensed healthcare providers that offer residents housing, personal assistance, supportive services, and custom healthcare plans.
Residents live in apartments or residential units and don’t require around-the-clock nursing supervision. Staff members are accessible 24 hours a day.
The registered nurse will help identify which care level you may desire or need based on a comprehensive assessment.
Assisted living base monthly fee (plus care level package)
- Three meals per day, seven days per week in the Greenleaf dining room
- Multiple full-size apartment home options and floor plans
- Basic utilities (water, sewer, electricity, heating, refuse collection, wireless Internet, cable television)
- Weekly housekeeping services for kitchen and bathroom
- Planned exercise and wellness programs
- All of the community and apartment amenities of Westview Acres
- All services and amenities of base monthly fee and basic level
- Twice daily wellness and safety check
- Three daily meals
- Reminders of meals and activities as needed
- Weekly laundry (personal and linens)
- Shower or bath assistance
- Personal emergency response/call pendant system
- All services and amenities of base monthly fee and bronze level
- Daily bed making and garbage removal
- Twice daily universal worker assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Redirection and problem solving assistance
- All services and amenities of base monthly fee and silver level
- Universal worker assistance (up to six times a day)
- Escort to and from meals and activities
Our wellness programs promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle by focusing on six key dimensions: physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional and vocational.
Opportunities vary from educational seminars and fitness activities to social clubs and support groups.
Our wellness and fitness center includes daily health and wellness educational programs.