Hamilton House is an angelic assisted living community in Bozeman, Montana. It is within elegant Gallatin County which is part of the Treasure State.
At Hamilton House, our goal is to help every resident and their family to enjoy their golden years with happiness, purpose, and comfort. We offer socially, mentally, and physically enriching activities that are based on what is meaningful to our residents as individuals. Together with the family, resident and their doctor, we develop a care plan that is based on their individual needs and preferences. We offer individualized services and activities, housekeeping, meals, medication supervision, personal care, and many other services, all for one basic rate. We have NO move-in fees, hidden fees, or added expenses*. We live in the facility with our residents, so there is no staff turnover, ensuring the highest level of continuity. Our children, grandchildren, and pets offer a home-like atmosphere and source of entertainment and stimulation rarely duplicated! Residents are included in all of our family activities, holidays, and other celebration, because they become a part of our family. This isn't just our job, it's our LIFE.
- Room, with linens and housekeeping provided
- Homemade meals
- Daily Social and Recreational opportunities
- Local Transportation on a scheduled, time-available basis. Disabled accessible van available.
- Medication supervision/assistance. Your choice of pharmacy.
- Resident Registered Nurse
- Regular laundry
- Personal Care (eating, bathing, dressing etc.)
- In-room cable TV
- Internet access
- Telephone hook-ups (at resident's expense)
- Support Services (Third Party). Locating services such as physicians, legal, clergy, financial, ombudsman, transportation, family, et cetera.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with areas for visiting, gardening, walking, and other recreational activities.
- Daily ride to Livingston or surrounding areas, duck feedings, followed by ice cream/hot chocolate treats.
- Shopping excursions to the mall and surrounding areas.
- Pets! We have a variety of cats and dogs in our household for entertainment and companionship. Resident pets are welcome upon prior approval.**