Timber Creek Village Assisted Living of Havre, Montana, opened in June of 2014 and is located on nine acres along US Route 2. Our community features 40 apartments, including efficiency, one bedroom, two bedroom, and two bedroom deluxe.
Each apartment features a kitchenette, living room, bathroom with walk-in shower, bedroom with walk-in closet, and a private patio. The apartment square footage ranges from 500 - 860 square feet of cozy, living space.
We provide friendly, quality services, from weekly housekeeping and laundry service to medication and bathing assistance. As a family-owned and operated company, we at Timber Creek Village Community know how good the comfort of home feels.
We take pride in our facilities that have each been designed to provide our residents a true sense of home. Through the front doors of our communities you will find warmth in our design, staff, and services.
Timber Creek Village is dedicated to providing customized services to meet the individual needs of our residents. Our unique plans are designed to offer a lifestyle that compliments a resident's independence with the quality of personal care that each individual deserves.
Our team recognizes that each of our residents has individual needs and preferences. Prior to admission, our administrative and nursing team will spend time with each resident and their family, to conduct an assessment in order to evaluate the need for assistance and support on a personal level.
These Services Are Included in Our Monthly Rental Rate
- Three delicious, well-balanced, home-cooked meals per day
- Unlimited snacks in the coffee bar, open 24 hours
- Weekly personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily physical fitness and social activities
- Scheduled group outings
- Quarterly wellness evaluations, conducted by a licensed nurse
- Trained, certified, and caring staff, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Minimum of four wellness checks per day
- Local transportation for scheduled physician appointments
- Building and grounds maintenance
The following personal services are available and are based on an individual's needs
- Medication management and oversight
- Personal hygiene and grooming assistance
- Showering or bathing
- Continence management
- Mobility and transferring
With you or your loved one in mind, Timber Creek Village Community amenities are designed to provide each resident with retirement living at its best!
- Spacious apartments, each with a private patio
- Large bathrooms with walk / roll-in shower
- Outdoor walking paths
- All utilities available, including telephones and expanded cables
- 24-hour emergency call-response system
- Individually controlled thermostats in each apartment
- Fitness room
- Beauty / barber shop
- Coffee bar
- Club room with fireplace and pool table
- Public and private dining areas
- Pet friendly