Caslen Living Centers - Helena is an exquisite assisted living community in Helena, Montana. It is within radiant Lewis and Clark County which is part of the Treasure State.
Son Heaven Assisted Living was built in the late 1990’s. There are two wonderful homes that have a total of 29 units. Caslen Living Centers purchased Son Heaven in 2016 and they are a perfect fit for the Caslen culture. Residents at Son Heaven receive quality care, wonderful meals, and many varied activities. The volunteers, residents, and staff all combine to make Son Heaven a special place.
Some of the services available at Caslen Living Centers
- 24 Hour staff coverage
- Medication assistance
- Personal assistance such as grooming, bathing, dressing, bathroom assistance, shaving, shampoo and hair care
- Mail delivery
- Laundry service
- Emergency call system to staff
- Three homemade meals each day with snacks
- Personal reminders for appointments
- Scheduled activities and social events
- Cable or satellite TV (varies by location)