The Pines of Polson is an inviting assisted living community in Polson, Montana. It is within well-favored Lake County which is part of the Treasure State.
The Pines of Polson is located in close proximity to the Beautiful Flathead Lake which is a large natural lake in northwest Montana, and is the largest natural freshwater lake by surface area that is west of the source of the Missouri River in the contiguous United States. The Beauty of this area is almost unmatched and is always breath taking year round. It is indeed an almost magical place to retire and enjoy your later years in life.
We provide personal-care services to a resident who is 18 years of age or older and in need of the personal care for which the facility is able to offer and is licensed for.
We do everything we can do to enhance their quality of life in a “home like” setting. We ensure their safety, dignity and respect. We encourage residents to make as many of their own choices regarding their daily routines as possible.
Our dedicated highly trained staff brings almost 200 years total combined skilled nursing care experience to our residents in our Assisted Living Facility.
Family members who trust us with the loved ones do so with the knowledge that we will love and protect those we are entrusted to care for. We encourage them to maintain the ability to continue to do all they can for themselves and we assist them with the things they need help with.
Our kitchen is always open and residents here are often up visiting with staff members during the night while they enjoy a snack or beverage. We maintain staff to resident ratio more than required because it is important to us that our residents never wait for a call light to be answered or have any kind of an accident because they had to wait for assistance from us.
- Aging in Place
- Resident Raised Garden Beds
- Specializing in Alzheimer’s & Dementia care, with keypad/Alarmed entrances
- 24 hour a day Nursing Coverage
- Social Services Designate on Site
- Private Insurance Billing
- Medicaid Wavier accepted
- VA Service Referrals
- Accept LTCI Policies
- Assistance with all paperwork
- In House Physical therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Private and Semi-Private rooms
- Private Bathrooms in our Mission Facility
- Privacy Curtains in our Mission Facility
- Beautiful Outdoor Garden Pavilion
- Call Light System
- 5 meals per day menu (made from scratch) with attention to preferences and or Special Diets
- On Site Dietary Manager
- Full Calendar of fun engaging programs, events and Activities
- Dressing Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Nail Care Included
- Laundry Services Included
- Housekeeping Services Included
- Transportation to local medical quarterly appointments Included (within a 50-mile range)
- Activity Room/Game area
- Pet Friendly
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Private Closets/Dressers
- Window Coverings
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Smoke Alarms
- Individual Climate Control
- Since we opened in 2009, we have Never had a deficiency for cares
- We perform Weekly vitals on every Resident, the state only requires 1 be done on each Resident once a year, we go above and beyond to make sure our Residents are safe and cared for.
- Perform New Full Resident Assessment every quarter.
- State Approved in House Nurse Aide Training Program Formally named “Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program” (NATCEP). What does this mean? This means our Facility has been approved to pay for and train in House our Employees to all get their CNA to once again go the extra mile to make sure our Residents are safe and cared for. We are the only Facility in this area that has been approved to do this.
- Member and in Good standing with the Better Business Bureau ( BBB)