Sunrise of Cary
Cary, NC - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
At Sunrise of Cary , NC, we are dedicated to keeping our senior residents engaged in daily living with a variety of physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities . We’re also dedicated to providing the best possible overall care—so much, in fact, that team members who go above and beyond receive a kudos in our “Sunshine Jar” so that everyone can show their appreciation! And what our residents and their families appreciate most is our warm, upbeat environment. Whether it’s sitting with our greeters by the concierge, playing Wii-Bowling in the activity room or joining the Walking Club, the atmosphere at Sunrise of Cary is one of Raleigh, NC’s most welcoming places for safe, top-quality senior living.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care , coordination of hospice care and short-term stays in Cary, NC, just minutes from the communities of Apex and Holly Springs
- Located in the heart of Cary
- WakeMed Cary Hospital less than five miles away
- Minutes from downtown Cary and the newly revamped charming 1940’s style cultural center.
- Pet-friendly community