Atria Southpoint Walk offers active older adults the opportunity to spend their time as they wish, knowing everything from housekeeping to cooking and even transportation is handled for them. Our convenient location a short distance from shopping, restaurants, universities and parks, combined with a robust monthly calendar of events and social opportunities, creates the perfect atmosphere for an engaging, fulfilling lifestyle.
Whether taking in a show at the Durham Performing Arts Center, cheering on the Bulls baseball team or stopping to smell the roses in our lovely courtyard, we encourage residents to take full advantage of everything our community offers. From our on-site woodworking shop, fitness center, salon and library to yoga classes and group outings, residents can design their days to suit their interests.
Our experienced and trained staff is available 24 hours a day to ensure your comfort and safety and provide discreet assistance, as needed. Spacious apartments, inviting common areas, and delicious chef-prepared dining round out the features of Atria Southpoint Walk, combining to create an exceptional senior living experience.
- 24-hour staff
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Concierge service
- Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and events
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- On-site parking for residents and guests
- Salon and barber shop
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Physical therapy room
- Movie theater
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Newspaper delivery
- Pet-friendly environment
- Selection of floor plans
- Selection of floor plans including cottage options
- Walk-in closet
- Emergency alert system
- Individual thermostat control
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds