Cambridge House is an enchanting assisted living community in Hildebran, North Carolina. It is within lively Burke County which is part of the Tar Heel State.
DePaul Senior Living Communities provide the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We take pride in adding a personal touch to all that we do. Our dedicated team of committed staff works closely with residents and family members to provide an exceptional living experience.
Cambridge House, a DePaul Senior Living Community, offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident’s quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Cambridge House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Cambridge House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
- A welcoming homelike environment
- Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
- Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
- Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms with full bathrooms
- Pleasantly-landscaped grounds
- Quiet suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship
- 24-hour access to staff
- Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as three snacks
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
- A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Case management services and budget planning, as needed
- Telephone & cable TV hookup option
- Beauty/barbershop services on site
- Mail delivery to your door