Creekside Villas is a nice assisted living community in Waynesville, North Carolina. It is within exciting Haywood County which is part of the Tar Heel State.
Creekside Villas offers an intimate and independent-feeling atmosphere for retirement and assisted living. The single building housing 20 residents offers:
- A large family-style living room with fireplace and piano
- Dining room with windows overlooking the creek
- Spacious front porch
- Large beautiful yard and garden with mountain views in a quiet setting
- Private and semi-private rooms to choose from
- On-site physician services
- Physical therapy
We are dedicated to providing 24-hour care to residents with an experienced staff ready to respond to residents’ prescribed needs. All rooms have call buttons at bedside and in all bathrooms.
This type of support helps to ensure that residents can remain in their community while accessing the care they need to live comfortably, securely and with dignity. Combined with the activities program providing socialization, games, outings, crafts and fun, the residents remain engaged while receiving the extra care they need.