When you join our community at Sunrise of Basking Ridge, you will receive a comprehensive plan based on your unique likes and care needs, called an Individualized Service Plan , to ensure you are receiving the best care possible.
Our experienced team, including a Designated Care Manager , provides 24/7 support and specializes in assisted living and care for seniors with memory loss. We carefully consider each detail as you move into your new home, based on your individual needs and preferences—including delicious, home-cooked meals, assistance with day-to-day chores, and a variety of floor plans.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
We work together to help keep your body healthy and mind sharp through our robust activities program , which includes social events, exercise, crafts, and outings to local attractions, such as Livingston Mall, Camden Aquarium, the Jersey Shore, and Duke Farms estate.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Located along the Passaic River in Somerset County, New Jersey —off of I-78, between I-287 and Route 22
- Offering assisted living , memory care for loved ones living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, coordination of hospice care , and short-term respite stays
- Nearby Morristown Medical Center, Somerset Medical Center, JFK Medical Center, and Overlook Hospital
- Minutes from Menlo Park Mall, the Mall at Short Hills, Ash Brook and Fox Hollow golf courses, and Newark Liberty International and Somerset Airports
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL