Juniper Village at Chatham Assisted Living and independent senior living is home to approximately 100 authentic, vibrant individuals, offers programs for retirement and assisted living in northern New Jersey, in and around Chatham, Summit and Morristown.
Juniper Village at Chatham is located within walking distance to shopping and restaurants in the heart of beautiful Chatham Township. Our classically appointed décor offers a refined ambiance while our distinctive programs nurture active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits!
We believe that the keys to healthy aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected here at Chatham Assisted Living. A wide variety of attractive and spacious studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites offer kitchenettes with microwaves, oversized windows, designer touches, and a state of the art heating and cooling system. Discover Chatham Assisted Living.
Inviting walking paths connect your suite to the Village Square, the hub of activity at our community. There you’ll find the amenities of everyday life from a movie theater to a full-service spa, from a country store to a fitness center. No matter what your interests—taking a class, attending church or practicing a musical instrument, you’ll be free to explore them at Juniper Village.
Juniper Village at Chatham was built in 1998 to LEEDS Green Standards at that time – one of the first retirement communities to embrace the green building movement. The community remains a standard of innovation today with the implementation of Juniper’s Connect4Life program for resident well-being and our other Signature Programs.
AT JUNIPER VILLAGE AT CHATHAM ASSISTED LIVING, OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES FOR ASSISTED LIVING AND INDEPENDENT SENIOR LIVING PROVIDE AN INDIVIDUALLY-DESIGNED PROGRAM OF SERVICES WHICH INCLUDES:
- Delicious restaurant-style dining, snacks and guest meals prepared by our chef.
- Connections℠ Activities program, offering exciting and diverse recreational and leisure activities, personalized to our resident’s interests and desires.
- Innovative Connect4Life program which provides on-site access to primary care, physical, occupation, and speech therapy, as well as outside care coordinated by our medical concierge.
- Monthly health monitoring & medical concierge services including scheduling and reminding of health-related appointments.
- Specially trained, licensed nursing professionals on call 24 hours per day, with ability to accommodate aging in place.
- Scheduled transportation services for shopping, dining and special events.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry and linen services plus cable TV and wifi throughout the community.
- On-site Fitness Center and Spa for recreation and pampering.
- Resident-to-staff emergency response system in each suite.
Recognizing that each individual has unique needs and preferences is our specialty. We regularly monitor health care needs and include residents, their loved ones if they chose and our front line caregivers in conferences to discuss our plans for meeting needs and hopefully, fulfilling desires. We have implemented a program of consistent assignments for our caregivers to provide consistency and continuity of care. We also are proud to use the nationally acclaimed Best Friends program which pairs a resident and an Associate and affords them the chance to build a relationship over time.