The Willows At Holmdel is an extraordinary assisted living community in Holmdel, New Jersey. It is within fetching Monmouth County which is part of the Garden State.
At the Willows assisted living residence in Holmdel, you are free to live your life, your way, in an environment that truly feels like home. Willows’ residents especially enjoy relaxing in our large outdoor courtyard, spending time in our comfortable lounges, or enjoying our full calendar of entertainment, activities and events.
The Willows offer spacious apartments that provide privacy and independence, as well as ample space to host family and friends.
Services and amenities include:
- 24-hour nursing staff to assist with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and other daily living activities
- Medication management and administration
- On-site medical consultations, labs, x-rays and other services
- Restaurant-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Separate and secure wing for our residents with memory impairment
Our staff is dedicated to making your Willows stay an experience you’ll never forget. From essentials such as laundry and meal service, to going the extra mile for visiting friends and family, it’s our pleasure to take care of you. Let us know what you need, and we’ll handle it!
The Willows is part of Hackensack Meridian Health, the largest and most comprehensive health care network in New Jersey and home to the region’s top-ranked hospitals and care facilities.