Sunrise of Randolph, an assisted living community in Randolph, NJ , embraces the Sunrise philosophy of relationship-based care. Our program is completely personalized and a Designated Care Manager is assigned to manage to each resident’s individual care. In addition, our management team is available on site seven days a week to assist residents and answer any questions they—or their families—may have at any time.
Families enjoy the confidence in knowing our entire team is committed to championing the quality of life for our seniors. In fact, our executive director is one of three registered nurses on staff. Compassionate, skilled and prepared for any issue that comes our way, we adapt to our residents as they age and their needs change. Plus, we offer a stimulating activities calendar which includes trips to local casinos, theaters and outdoor excursions to Horseshoe Lake, all within an hour of our community.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , short-term stays , memory care and coordination of hospice services
- Near Saint Clare’s Hospital–Dover General, Saint Clare’s Hospital–Denville and Morristown Medical Center
- Geriatricians, podiatrists, dentists, physical therapists, psychotherapists and hairdressers visit as needed
- Near many shopping areas and restaurants along Route 10
- Local amenities include Randolph Public Library, Horseshoe Lake, casinos and theaters
- Friendly community cat and dog
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL