There may come a time when your loved one needs more care than you are able to give at home. Should this happen, we have 2 of the best places for your loved one to live. At BeeHive Homes of Bosque Farms assisted living, you can feel comfortable that your loved one is in the best hands, safe and secure.
Our Bosque Farms assisted living offers 2 smaller homes with 15 rooms each for a homier more comfortable atmosphere and yet provides plenty of privacy for our residents, and caregivers that know your name and your needs. We have family-style living with a large open dining room and living room so our residents can have plenty of contact with other residents and our caregivers or private space, if desired.
Accommodations & Services
- Family home environment
- Private room (furnished or unfurnished) with private bathrooms
- Large room accommodates an individual or a couple
- Pendent emergency call system
- Cable TV access (TV included in most rooms)
- Private telephone jack or use of house phone
- Inviting a large living room, dining area, kitchen, patio, covered porches, and convenient bathing area
- Home-cooked meals
- Linen, laundry, and daily housekeeping services
- 24-hour care and assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, and other activities of daily living
- Medication administration and assistance
- Individualized and group daily activities
- Excellent resident to staff ratios to ensure personalized care
- Trained staff, including dementia care
- Both homes in Bosque Farms are senior assisted living homes and other facilities offer Alzheimer s/dementia secured assisted living homes, for cognitively impaired residents
- Electronic security in Alzheimer s/dementia secured assisted living homes and enclosed yards and patios.