Beehive Homes offers a smaller home, with 12-16 rooms, for a homier more comfortable atmosphere, yet having plenty of privacy for our residents. We have family style living with a large open dining room and living room so our residents can have plenty of contact with other residents and our caregivers.
BeeHive Homes of Roswell assisted living care services features family-style living in a residential setting. Our facilities are small by design to maintain a low resident to staff ratio, which allows our residents to receive the maximum attention and the best quality of care. Our well-trained staff makes the difference–they truly care about the interests and needs of our residents and go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care.
BeeHive Homes of Roswell assisted living care services feature family-style living in a residential setting. Our assisted living homes are vibrant communities with a full range of elderly services and activities that enhance the quality of life.
At BeeHive Homes of Roswell, our care focuses on creating a home-like environment for our residents where they can develop meaningful relationships and interaction, enjoy outstanding home-cooked meals, and partake in healthy and rejuvenating activities. These are all a way of life at BeeHive Homes!
The BeeHive Homes of Roswell, New Mexico, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living. In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.
- Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
- Private bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser and attached bath; bring your own furnishings if preferred
- Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV and private phone connections
- Assistance with medication administration under direction of RN
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
- Peace of mind, comfort, and security
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.