Our BeeHive Homes of Winnemucca, Nevada, assisted living services are dedicated to providing a happy and healthy environment for our residents. Our unique approach to assisted living care focuses on creating a family environment in which long lasting relationships can develop and grow.
BeeHive Homes of Winnemucca assisted living care services feature family-style living in a residential setting. At BeeHive Homes of Winnemucca our care focuses on creating a home-like environment for our residents which includes 24-hour staffing, medication monitoring, dietitian-approved home-cooked meals, and private bedrooms, to name just a few of the services provided.
The BeeHive Homes of Winnemucca, Nevada, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living. In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.
- Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
- Private bedroom with bath and private phone connections
- Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV
- Bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser; or bring your own furnishings if preferred
- Assistance with medication administration under direction of RN
- Three home-cooked dietitian-approved meals daily
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia related illnesses)
- Peace of mind, comfort and security