Sedgwick Heights is a magnificent assisted living community in Syracuse, New York. It is within storied Onondaga County which is part of the Empire State.
Sedgwick Heights can be found nestled in the heart of the historic Sedgwick district of Syracuse. This community provides a safe, supportive and affordable environment for older adults that promotes their independent spirit. At Sedgwick Heights, we offer both adult home and assisted living programs which provide the residents options based on their needs. Both enriched living and assisted living programs are available to our residents here. At Sedgwick Heights, we provide a continuum of care that gives individuals peace of mind, knowing they’ll receive the services they need without having to move to a different community.
Our supportive and enriching assisted living communities are designed to help our residents lead fulfilling lives as they receive the care they need, from nutritional meals and safety checks to activities and special outings. We work closely with each one of our residents to make sure their needs are being met, both physically and mentally.
We are dedicated to providing person-first care, helping your loved one live the best quality of life possible while receiving the specialized care they need. If your loved one’s care needs change or becomes more advanced, we adapt to meet those needs so they can stay within their residence and remain in our continuum of care.
We also recognize that the decision to move a loved one into senior living is never an easy one. But it’s also one you won’t face alone. Our admissions team will assist with taking you through the paperwork and necessary steps on a one-on-one basis.
- Dining Room Serving 3 Meals/Day
- Daily Bed Making
- Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry
- Personal Care Assistance (Bathing, Dressing, etc.)
- Medication Monitoring
- Scheduling of Medical Appointments and Transportation
- Access to Nursing Care and supervision 24 Hours a Day
- Emergency Response System
- Specialized Activities & Programs
- Personal Safety Checks
- Case Management (Counseling & Referrals)
- Scheduled Reassurance Checks
- Reminders and Escorts to Meals
- Assistance with Oxygen Therapy & Glucose Monitoring
- Toileting Assistance
- Transfer Assistance
- Furnished private or companion rooms
- Spiritual services on site
- Community dining room
- Small community lounges
- Outdoor gazebo and courtyard