Fountainbrook Assisted Living & Memory Support
Midwest City, OK - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Large (26-100)
Located in Midwest City, just minutes from exciting downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, FountainBrook makes the human element of caring our first priority. Our extraordinary and empowered team members value and embody service to others, and our environment inspires happy residents who feel at home sharing hopes and dreams, recipes and fishin' stories.
Are you seeking the personal care that Assisted Living communities offer but still want to stay active and live on your own schedule? FountainBrook in Midwest City offers freedom, dignity and security along with the personal care that we sometimes need. Our exceptional team members love where they work and strive to provide meaningful, personalized care and engagement that draws on a sense of purpose while enhancing their well-being.
Assisted Living at FountainBrook offers freedom, dignity and security along with premium amenities and the personal care that we sometimes need. Our extraordinary team members take an individual approach with every resident— helping you live the life you want to live. Living at FountainBrook means you can take control of your time; enjoy comfortable surroundings and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.
FountainBrook Assisted Living offers all the care that you may need plus the quality of life, sheer fun, and love that you may not have realized would be part of senior housing. Share your life story with us and our dedicated team will seek out ways to make every day your best day. What is your favorite recipe? Let our Executive Chef prepare it for you and you could share the story that makes that meal so meaningful to you. Is there a skill you always wanted to learn? Maybe you and your neighbors can learn together!
- Don’t fret with the housework. We’ll take care of your housekeeping and laundry
- Our caring team is available 24 hours a day to help with medication management, bathing and dressing or other personal needs like toileting and mobility assistance when and if you need them
- Paid utilities include gas, electric, water, and basic cable
- Emergency call system
- Computer and Internet services available
- Scheduled transportation*
A Few of Our Amenities
- A beautifully landscaped and secure campus perfect for an afternoon stroll
- Enjoy a good book or educational class in our library
- Nutritious snacks provided through out the day
- We love our fur-friends! Fountainbrook is pet-friendly
Finch Landing is our Memory Support neighborhood at FountainBrook. Each suite in Finch Landing surrounds an open Great Room where residents will find specially trained care team and engaging activities uniquely designed for their needs and interests. This design allows increased visibility for team members and helps residents find their way around their home. Anxiety and confusion is minimized as your loved one can easily navigate the space and find an activity for themselves.
Our dedicated memory support team works diligently to provide daily cognitive activities and programming to keep residents' bodies and minds active and engaged.
At FountainBrook, we incorporate the following beliefs and goals into our service approach:
- People with dementia are able to experience joy, comfort, meaning an growth in their daily lives.
- Each person with dementia is unique, having a different makeup of abilities and need for support, which changes over time as the disease progresses.
- Good dementia care involves using information about the resident to develop "person-centered" strategies and approaches to add quality of life and lessen anxiety.
- Successful services revolve around team members adjusting to the resident, rather than having the resident adjust to team member.