Ashley Manor - Arrowhead is a grand assisted living community in Medford, Oregon. It is within elegant Jackson County which is part of the Beaver State.
The Ashley Manor story begins over 20 years ago when the original founders were looking for residential care facilities for their own loved ones. After extensive research they found the existing choices did not meet their own high standards, so they decided to create facilities to provide the level of care they demanded for their own family members.
As we have grown over the years we have stayed abreast of the ever-changing field of elder care. Our staff is specifically trained to meet the needs of our clients while providing them with love, care, and dignity. We feel it is our duty and our obligation to provide the highest standard of care for each of our clients, just as we would if they were our own family.
We are committed to providing clean, modern, home-like living environments; a loving, caring staff; and specialized state of the art therapies and care programs which provide enhanced health, personal dignity and safety for our residents and peace of mind for our families.
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Private or semi-private suites
- Specialized continuing education for Staff
- Linen, laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication and oxygen assistance
- Incontinence and behavior management
- Individual specialized activities and therapies
- 3 nutritious home-cooked meals a day, plus snack
- 24-hour on-call nursing assistance
- 24-hour care & supervision by trained staff
- High-tech alarm systems
- Secured backyards with tranquil walking paths and patios
- Home health and hospice available
- Specialized diets available
- Wheel Chair Accessible
We provide several therapies known to minimize behaviors associated with memory loss while enhancing quality of life.
- Aroma Therapy: We use our own proprietary blend of oils that calm behaviors and softens depression
- Music Therapy: We incorporate Resident Appropriate Music , with sensitivity of rhythms and beats, to maximize calm behaviors
- Light Therapy: Natural lighting spectrum, that replicates natural sunlight, is used throughout the facilities to diminish Sundowners, create more energy, and improve sleep patterns
- Reminiscence Therapy: This therapy slows down the progression of memory loss through brain exercise and stimulation.
- Hydration Therapy: Allows better balance- less infections- less skin tears- minimizes behaviors
- Customized Activities: Keeps minds and bodies active and life more meaningful
- Small Home-Like Facilities: Each home is designed to provide peace, comfort and less confusion in daily activities.