Midland Park Residential Home Care
North Charleston, SC - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Midland Park Residential Home Care is an engaging assisted living community in North Charleston, South Carolina. It is within exceptional Charleston County which is part of the Palmetto State.
We are a team of highly trained and licensed assisted living professionals who provide loving care and respect for the Elderly, Mentally Impaired, and Developmentally Challenged.
Midland Park Residential Home & Assisted Living is designed to provide the best and highest level of care to residents without discrimination as to sex, race, color, religion and national origin. Residents will feel the family-like spirit environment, because we are professionals in this field and are committed to excellence in residential care.
- Midland Park Residential Home and Assisted Living has been operating it’s facility since 1997 on a 3 acre property.
- Centrally and conveniently located in South Carolina’s Lowcountry, serving the tri-county area of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester counties, close to shopping and dining.
- Within a 1 to 10 mile radius of Trident Regional Hospital, the fire station, Northwoods Mall, International Airport, Trident College, I-26.
- Owner operated by skilled professionals with many years of experience in the field of providing elder care for the elderly (who use Midland Park Residential Home and Assisted Living as their retirement home), and providing expert care for people who are mentally impaired and developmentally challenged, treating residents with love and respect.
Our expansive facility features include the following:
- Transportation to shopping malls, outings and various activities.
- In-house doctor on call.
- Supervised and personalized care and training to assist in developing self-help skills. Individualized care plans to meet each resident’s specific needs.
- Exercise and physical fitness programs.
- Individual and group activities and therapies.
- Expansive yard with separate laundry & maintenance.
- Huge parking lot.
- Private rooms with cable TV hook up.
- Semi-private and private rooms.
- All rooms fully furnished with telephone and emergency call system.
- Beauty shop.
- Owner-operated facility.
- Five large living rooms with cable TV and skylights.
- Spacious screen-covered porches and a wide balcony.
- Central heating and air.
- All rooms cable ready.
- Ten common bathrooms, four large ones, 2 of which can accommodate a wheel chair. Separate bathrooms for staff and guests.
- Spacious dining rooms.
- Comfortably sized kitchen.
- Paging system.
- Home-like atmosphere.
- Friendly, helpful and caring staff.