Hearthside Senior Living of Bartlett
Bartlett, TN - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Hearthside Senior Living of Bartlett is an extraordinary assisted living community in Bartlett, Tennessee. It is within fantastic Shelby County which is part of the Volunteer State.
Hearthside Senior Living is committed to your individual needs. We offer a variety of services, such as:
- Warmly Decorated Home Like Décor and Setting
- Home cooked meals served restaurant style.
- Health and Wellness Nurse
- Nurses 24 hours a day
- Medication assistance and or administration depending on individual facility licensure.
- Private Patios with selection of private covered patios
- Spacious walk in closets with dressing room feature
- Scheduled housekeeping service; individual valet laundry
- 24 hour emergency call response
- Scheduled local transportation available for medical appointments in a Hearthside Senior Living vehicle.
- A passenger bus is available for group outings with wheelchair lift
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing and bathing
Hearthside Senior Living also offers a variety of special features including:
- Private Dining Room
- Family Den with Exercise Equipment
- Church services on site.
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Family Parlor
- Beauty Salon
- Small Pets Welcome
- A wide variety of one and two bedroom floor plans available unique to each community.
It is our goal to help you live as independently as possible. Our full-time Director of Health & Wellness provides a unique service by monitoring your special needs. This acts as a preventive measure for your health and well-being.