Pinnacle Assisted Living is a senior living community that is located in West Knoxville, Tennessee. Featuring a variety of calming natural settings, our community is designed to provide a sense of support and relaxation for seniors who want to enjoy their retirement.
Our building is a one-level, 64 unit Assisted Living community that has 64 beautifully designed senior apartments. The community boasts several safety features, amenities, and services that residents love such as housekeeping, beauty shop services, and delicious southern-style cooking.
Pinnacle Assisted Living offers private and companion accommodations, each with a private bath. Apartments are available either beautifully furnished or unfurnished, and our residents are always welcome to bring personal items to create a home-like atmosphere!
Residents in our community have access to much more than just what is offered at Pinnacle Assisted Living. Our Assisted Living community is located nearby several popular attractions such as Turkey Creek and has a variety of upscale restaurants, parks, and landmarks in the area.
- All-Inclusive Rates (without add-on fees)
- Private and Shared Suite Options
- Various Sizes of Suites Available
- Guest Room Accommodations (as available)
- No Length of Stay Commitment
- Short Term Respite Care Options
- Wellness Programs
- Customized Personal Care Assistance
- On-site Medical Care such as Therapy & Podiatry
- Housekeeping, Personal Laundry & Linen Service
- Emergency Response System
- Local Transportation Program
- Monthly Activity & Social Calendar with Events and Outings Designed to Engage the Mind, Body, and Soul
- Physician & Nursing Oversight
- Nutritious Meals & Snacks with Alternative Options
- Trained & Experienced Staff that Through Daily Interaction and Collaboration Become an Extension of Family
- Craft/Hobby Area
- Living Room & TV Lounge
- Interior Courtyards & Fire Pits
- Walking Paths
- Beauty & Barber Salon
- Private Dining Room for Special Events and Parties
- Pet Friendly
- One-Level Community Living
- Centrally Located in Knox County and just minutes from downtown Knoxville, University of Tennessee, Turkey Creek, Oak Ridge, McGhee Tyson Airport, and the Smoky Mountains.
- Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
- Neyland Stadium Home to the University of Tennessee Volunteers
- Zoo Knoxville
- Sunsphere - Iconic for the 1982 World's Fair
- Knoxville Opera Company & Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- East Tennessee Veterans Memorial & Knoxville National Cemetery
- Knoxville Museum of Art